We buy houses in Houston TX even if you are facing foreclosure. As local house buyers in Houston, we have plenty of experience working with homeowners that need to sell their house fast in Houston TX to avoid foreclosure. We even offer cash for houses in Houston and can close fast, before the foreclosure auction. If you need to sell your house in Houston TX fast, give us a call today at 281-306-5191.
Do you have a Houston, Texas house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the Texas foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house as soon as possible to stop foreclosure in Houston. To do this, they often wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure.
The short answer is: Yes. The long answer: It’s a little more complicated, but usually you can sell your property prior to foreclosure. Generally, the sooner you start, the better.
Can I Sell My House in Foreclosure in Houston? – How It Works
There are a lot of folks in Houston who have received a notice of default letter and faced foreclosure in the past few years. Since the changes in the economy, a lot of banks have been shifting the way that they deal with foreclosures.
Remember, the bank that carries your mortgage doesn’t want to see your home abandoned or auctioned. The bank needs to spend money to place the house in the foreclosure process and they lose the monthly income from the existing mortgage payment. It is in the bank’s best interest to assist you to avoid foreclosure, even if it means selling your property prior to the auction date. However, dealing with banks during any part of the foreclosure process can be a huge pain. Over many years of working with banks to help stop the foreclosure process, we’ve learned a few tricks that will help you and get give you a better understanding of the situation.
Working With Banks During The Foreclosure Process
- Always over-communicate with the bank (but don’t be annoying). Call with updates and show them what you’re doing to get your property sold.
- Don’t miss deadlines. If anything will be late, call with advance notice.
- Remember that bankers are people too. Don’t be overly dramatic, but explaining your situation and demonstrating your willingness to fix the problems to make it right goes a long way.
- Start keeping careful records of every conversation you have with the bank. Nothing counts unless it is in writing. Make sure to keep track of each person you speak with, what they said, and any promises made.
- Explore all your options, including short sale, loan modifications, and bankruptcy. Depending on the details of your personal situation, you may be able to dramatically slow down the foreclosure process with enough effort. Each bank has its own policies to help borrowers avoid foreclosure.
- Don’t wait. Unfortunately, time is not on your side. The further behind you become on payments, the fewer options will be available to you, especially if an auction date has been set.
We specialize in helping homeowners in situations including foreclosure around Houston and the whole state of Texas get out of difficult situations and avoid foreclosure. In certain circumstances, we can negotiate directly with the bank to reduce the amount you owe and (sometimes) even help you walk away from your property with cash. There are a lot of important things to consider, like how long you can stay in the house if it is sold in an auction.
If you need to sell a property near Houston, we can help you.
We buy properties like yours from people who need to sell fast, all the time.
We Buy Houses in Houston TX
There is a way to avoid the foreclosure and sell your house in Houston. We buy Houston houses and can close fast which will help you avoid the foreclosure auction. We have worked with numerous homeowners and have helped them avoid foreclosure in Houston. We are local house buyers in Houston and can work with you during this foreclosure process. Simply start by calling us at 281-306-5191 or fill out the form over here today! >>