We buy houses in Brownsville TX in all conditions, clean or not so much. We are local house buyers in Brownsville that offer cash for houses. If you are relocating jobs and need to sell your house in Brownsville fast, contact reliable home buyers like us. Give us a call at 281-886-8644 or fill out our form on our website.
Relocation can be a complex task to accomplish. We get local Brownsville home sellers contacting us or submitting their house details on our website frequently saying “I’m facing a relocation and selling my house in Brownsville”. Fortunately, we’re able to help many of these homeowners sell their houses fast because we’re actively buying houses in Brownsville and surrounding areas in Texas right now.
There’s a ridiculous amount of details to take into account, plus there is added stress from the need to relocate. Whether it’s a new job or a family matter, the dramatic change can be hectic…but it doesn’t need to be this way.
Then, how can you make the most out of this tough scenario in Brownsville TX?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
It seems too stressful to be in a scenario where you have to pay for your new home while maintaining a vacant house for 2 years. This will get expensive quickly.
Although the market is relatively stable right now in Brownsville, things can change all of a sudden. There have been some ugly situations over the past couple of decades. Unless you’re filthy rich, you probably can’t afford to wait it out.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re facing a relocation and selling your house in Brownsville, quickly?
Relocation and Selling Your House in Brownsville, Fast… Your Options And Steps
The first thing…
- Find out what your house is worth: To do this you can contact a real estate agent or connect with us and we can provide a FREE, no obligations valuation on your property. Once you know what the house may be able to sell for in the current market… that sets the basis for how long you may or may not be able/willing to sell the house.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house during the relocation: This is a critical one. I’ve seen professionals who moved out of state for a job who had their house on the market for over a year before selling it for a much, much lower price than they hoped. Decide how fast you need to sell your house… and how long you’re willing and able to keep making 2 mortgage payments, insurance payments, tax payments, etc.
- Find a solid real estate agent BEFORE you start packing boxes: Get the ball rolling early so you don’t waste any time. Every month that you wait or every month that it takes to sell the house… costs you money. Or if you don’t want to use a real estate agent to sell… we are a reputable local house buyer and we’d love to make you a fast, fair all-cash offer and/or present other creative options that may be more beneficial and put more cash in your pocket. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: We all want to sell our houses for as much as possible…but one thing many people forget to do is come up with the $ amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this house. The costs involved include the mortgage (which if you’re still within the first 10 years of the mortgage, the majority of your payment is going towards the interest and hardly any is going to the principal), insurance, taxes, maintenance, etc. Let say you want to sell your house for $200,000… and your mortgage payment is $1,200/mo, taxes $200/mo, $100/mo for insurance, and $100/mo for maintenance (lawn maintenance, repairs while you’re gone, etc.).Those expenses add up to $1,600/mo in “non-equity building” expenses. If it takes you 7 months to sell that house through a real estate agent for that $200,000… it cost you $11,200 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you had to pay $12,000 in real estate agent fees (assuming 3% for the buyer agent and 3% for the seller agent). Totaling $23,200 in LOST money. That doesn’t even account for the value of your time, your stress in thinking about that property sitting on the market, the opportunity cost of what you could have been doing with that extra money during those 7 months, etc. So the real cost to you was likely closer to $30,000. But, what if you were to sell your house next week and avoid all of that? Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (let say… $175,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a home buyer like our company vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees). Make sense?
- Take action!: Whatever you decide… decide and take action. If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! Find a reputable local Brownsville Texas agent. If you’d rather not have to wait and not have to pay real estate agent commissions… then a viable option may be to sell your house to us 🙂
If you’ve got a lot of time on your side and a really great property, you might want to test the market by offering it out at a high price. There’s a small chance someone might just fall in love and be willing to overpay – people do crazy things for love.
Most properties are pretty average, in reality. They tend to be like the other houses around them, in the same way, that people who live near each other tend to have a lot in common too. So unless your property is truly exceptional, as in magazine-quality extra-special, you won’t capture the most money in the market by pricing at the highest point.
You can also win by marketing your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first. You have to maintain control of the process, which can confuse even seasoned real estate brokers.
In certain situations, we may partner with property owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified purchasers rent the property for an agreed time before buying.
In other cases, we may help renegotiate a loan, help make monthly payments, or conduct a short sale with a bank.
We love helping people solve complicated problems.
Creative solutions can bridge the gap to get you where you need to be.
How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In Brownsville?
We’re investors. We support our families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from Brownsville homeowners who need to sell fast for one reason or another.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons
But we’re passionate people, and we believe in the Brownsville community.
We’re honest and straightforward.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.
If you’re prepared to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your Brownsville real estate, so please feel free to call us at 281-886-8644 and chat with us anytime.
We Buy Houses in Brownsville TX
If you are relocating and need to sell your Brownsville house fast, we can help. We buy houses in Brownsville in any condition. We are local house buyers in Brownsville that can close fast on your house. This can help avoid the stress of waiting to sell your property while trying to relocate. If you want an offer for your house, contact Sunrise House Buyers TX at 281-886-8644 or fill out our form on our website today.